Monday, October 5, 2009

Week 5 In Review

I have no idea what to make of this college football season. After 5 weeks I think I know UF, Alabama and Texas are the clear top 3. But Tebow may not play against LSU so if they lose, what does it mean? Here we go…

Virginia Tech: You pound Miami who beat GT, FSU and OU. Then you “manage” to get by Duke? Help me out. Are you good or are you just playing with me? Duke! 8 point victory!

Cal: Cal wins the award for being the most heartless, gutless rolling over football program in my lifetime. The next big game you win will be your first. Every year we hear about how great Cal is and every year we see you fall to pieces, save a couple. Even then you went to the Holiday Bowl. I can’t believe I picked this choke artist program to go 13-0. Never again. I’m done with Cal football until they start a season 10-0. So see you never.

Miami: I predicted 5 losses for them last week. Then they end the 2009 Sooner football season winning 21-20. I’m still trying to figure them out but after starting the season 3-1 with that schedule, I’m buying their stock.

Houston: Fuck you. We all knew you weren’t in any BCS discussion. You aren’t Boise or TCU. Even Kirk Herby had you pegged as a fraud.

ND: This luck of yours is going to run out at some point in the future. I can’t wait for it as I am sick and tired of Louth Holth proclaiming ND being the best something week after week. The man makes me agree with Mark May and I don’t like it. I like it less then when that princess of the pavement gave me that sore dick.

Michigan/MSU: Causing heart attacks in EL and AA. You hold them to 6 points for 50 minutes then give up 14. Then Forcier is winning games and losing games. Michigan defenders are trying head high tackles. What the fuck is going on?

Ohio State: Just keeps on winning. This is setting up for another Ohio State ass kicking in some bowl game. I hate to waste a BCS bowl on Ohio State but it looks like we may not have a choice.

Worst Loss: Cal. See above. 72-6 the past two weeks is it? Losers.

Best Win: Michigan State. they had to have it. A 1-4 start would have been a disaster. Instead they are 2-3 and 1-1 in the Big1011. Of course they’ll probably blow it @ Illi this weekend.

No comments: